Forever Hoping

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hannah's Hope

Today I am thanking God for the internet.  OK, right now you may be thinking that I am a bit crackers, but please let me explain.  

Infertility is such a lonely and scary experience and for years I suffered by myself.  I did have my husband and he was great, but I longed for friendship from ladies who understood, who could relate.  And so I prayed and made my longing known to my heavenly father.  

One afternoon I was sitting at my computer.  I opened my browser and I googled.   I can't remember exactly what I typed in, but eventually I came across this site.  My prayers were answered.   I signed up and this new world opened up before my very eyes.   Here I have found a place that I could read others stories, feel safe to sort through my feelings and make connections with woman from around the world.  

Here I have found comfort, support and some wonderful friendships.   I have experienced first hand how christians can gather through the internet and feel the presence of the Lord.

This month is my one year anniversary as a member and I am praising and thanking God for it.  

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
Matthew 18 v 20

No comments:

Post a Comment