Forever Hoping

Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!:)

Happy New Year everyone!  I pray that 2013 brings you joy, peace and happiness.  This year I am going to try to post more in this blog.   And share more of my journey with you lovely ladies out there.

Today I took down our christmas tree and it was such a relief to finally be free of the decorations.  Since dealing with infertility, I really struggle with the question, what do you want for christmas?
Even though I have now mastered the art of putting on a brave face and responding with something frivolous like new shoes, earrings or my two front teeth (LOL!).  Deep in my heart I think...
I want a baby. 

So far Santa hasn't followed through on that request.

It has been three christmas' and counting.


No comments:

Post a Comment