Forever Hoping

Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Baby Trap

I didn't ask for anything specific for Christmas and I really wasn't expecting much from hubby at all.  So when Christmas Day arrived and I was opening a black slim line box and seen that my dear hubster had got me a kindle, I was more than thrilled!!!!  I absolutely love to read and my house is coming down with books.  A kindle was the perfect gift for me and a really thoughtful one at that.   He even got me a lovely case to keep it scratch free, in my favourite colour purple.  

Since Christmas Day my kindle has been stuck to my right hand and I carry it about protectively, like my life depends on it!  I have already read three books and I am half way through my fourth,  The Baby Trap by Sibel Hodge.  A story about a 30 something woman and her journey through infertility.   Her story is so similar to mine.  This book makes me laugh, cry and dread the day when I finish it and I will have to say goodbye to my friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment